With seven (7) days a week operation KL Hop-On Hop-Off offer these features:-
- The City Tour runs a continuously circle daily from 8.30am until 8.30pm at around 30 minutes intervals.
- The service covers a circle route that allows tourists to start the tour and end at the same location. Along the route, there are approximately 40 attractions including major hotel areas where the tourists can hop-on or hop-off at any of the 22 designated stops.
- Tickets can be purchased at the main ticket counter, on the bus, authorized agents and on-line. Hotels and travel agencies will act as an agent to sell ticket to their customers. Ticket are on the "hop on, hop off" concept which allows he passengers to get off and see what they want to or stay on board during the entire tour. Passenger can hop-on and hop-off the buses as much as they like all day. The ticket which is valid for 24 hours and 48 hours will allow the tourist the freedom to see the city at their own leisure.
- A driver and a tour assistant will be placed in each bus to help tourist throughout the tour. In certain stops, the tour assistant will help tourist on the ground. All staffs will be given proper training to make sure the standard of the service will be at the highest level. Every passenger will be given a service booklet which contains information and map of Kuala Lumpur.
- A pre-recorded commentary in Nine (9) languages (Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic, Japanese, French, Spain and Tamil) and available by using headsets. The guided tour is designed for tourists to experience the places of attractions and activities that authentically represent the stories and people of the past and present. The tour will also highlight the old and modern part of Kuala Lumpur that makes the city unique and vibrant.
- The service covers a circle route that allows tourists to start the tour and end at the same location. Along the route, there are approximately 40 attractions where the tourists can hop-on or hop-off at any of the 22 designated stops. Bus stop and signage dedicated to KL Hop On Hop Off shall be built around our route to ensure our customer have a pleasant time while waiting for the bus.
- To enhance our service, we have affiliate with strategic partners such as INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS SDN. BHD. which is the sole distributor for all Starfish positioning solutions products, Wifi service provider, GPS and many more.
- We have established a Customer Service Center at Malaysia Tourism Information Centre (Jalan Ampang), Bukit Bintang, KL Sentral (arrival hall) and Central Market and with this we also establish toll free info-line at 1-800-88-5546. With the establishment of the Customer service center and toll free info-line we hope to give a better service to the tourists.
The bus tour will use the following route which has been approved by Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board (CVLB) in circle:-
From Jalan Ampang, Jalan Gereja, Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan P. Ramlee, Jalan Puncak, Jalan P. Ramlee, Jalan Pinang, Jalan Kia Peng, Jalan Stonor, Jalan Conlay, Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Tengkat Tong Shin, Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan Tun Perak, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Jalan Sultan, Jalan Hang Jebat, Jalan Sultan Muhamed, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Jalan Istana (Jalan Lapangan Terbang Lama), Jalan Travers, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Jalan Damansara, Jalan Parlimen, Jalan Cenderawasih, Jalan Perdana, Jalan Sultan Hishammudin, Jalan Raja, Jalan Raja Laut, Jalan Ipoh, Jalan Pahang, Bulatan Pahang, Jalan Tun Razak, Lorong Kuda, Jalan Binjai and back to Jalan Ampang.