VISITOR'S GUIDE- KL HOP-ON HOP-OFF is a “free and easy” city tour that has 23 stops which cover more than 70 attractions.
- The interval between buses is around 20 to 30 minutes.
- We operate 365 days per year including school holidays and public holidays.
- Tickets can be purchase in the bus, through online shopping cart, authorized agents, authorized hotels, and KL Hop-On Hop-Off counters.
- Our counters are located at Jalan Bukit Bintang (main counter at stop number 6), Malaysian Tourism Centre at Jalan Ampang, at KL Sentral (arrival hall) and at KLCC.
- We have 24 and 48 hours tickets to choose from.
- Children below five (5) years old do not need to pay any fees.
- Student need to show their student card for verification.
- Malaysian need to show their MyKad as identification.
- A child below the age of twelve (12) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
THE DO’S & DON’TS:
- VISITORS ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE AS MANY PICTURES AS DESIRED.
- HANDLE THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH CARE.
- NO LITTERING IN THE BUS
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
- NO FOOD AND/OR DRINKS ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUS.
- VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE TICKETS.
- NO SOLICITATION ALLOWED.
- Try to avoid hopping on the bus during peak hours usually around 4pm to 6pm. It is advisable for you to go sightseeing or have a rest during the mentioned hours.
- The weather is unpredictable in Kuala Lumpur. Delays might occur during extreme weather.
- Please purchase your tickets/vouchers ONLY from the KL Hop On Hop Off authorized agents.
Last update :