Join us now, we're hiring
The diverse nature of our business requires a wide range of roles to be filled. Whatever your area of expertise is, you would probably find a suitable employment opportunity with us.
Select a job area below to learn more about it.
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization's interests
- Handling lawsuits of the company
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company
- Securing company and it's all possessions from any illegal problems
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
- Responsible for assigning tasks and ensuring tasks are completed on time and in accordance with quality guidelines
- Preparing subpoenas and other legal documents
- Handling legal research
- Scheduling attorney and client meetings
- Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
- Excellent watching and logical abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters
- To promote different advertising products and services.
- To plan & make regular visits to existing & prospective customers.
- To create and maintain pre and post-sales customer relationships.
- Showcase ability to close sales to meet targets and KPIs.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to exceed sales targets.
- Participate in sales related events as and when required.
- Possess excellent selling and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and good follow-up.
- Prepare proposals with marketing analysis and advertising strategies to clients.
- Diploma or Degree certificate in any fields.
- Love to meet people, like to smile.
- Good command in communication skills.
- Positive working attitude, willing to accept challenges.
- Sociable and confident to interact with people of different status.
- Self-starter, performance driven, aggressive and result-oriented.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Creative & analytical minds.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Experience in out-of-home sales is added advantage.
- candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Certificate
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Required skill(s) : Microsoft Office
- Will be located at different Department (department rotation)
- Routine work for gather information and daily administrative tasks.
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Will be exposed to various job task.
Any applications can be delivered via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org