Join us now, we're hiring
The diverse nature of our business requires a wide range of roles to be filled. Whatever your area of expertise is, you would probably find a suitable employment opportunity with us.
Select a job area below to learn more about it.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Manage and maintain the MD's diary and email account
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments
- Diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD's work habits and preferences.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Excellent organizational and time managements skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization's interests
- Handling lawsuits of the company
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company
- Securing company and it's all possessions from any illegal problems
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
- Responsible for assigning tasks and ensuring tasks are completed on time and in accordance with quality guidelines
- Preparing subpoenas and other legal documents
- Handling legal research
- Scheduling attorney and client meetings
- Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
- Excellent watching and logical abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters
- To promote different advertising products and services.
- To plan & make regular visits to existing & prospective customers.
- To create and maintain pre and post-sales customer relationships.
- Showcase ability to close sales to meet targets and KPIs.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to exceed sales targets.
- Participate in sales related events as and when required.
- Possess excellent selling and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and good follow-up.
- Prepare proposals with marketing analysis and advertising strategies to clients.
- Diploma or Degree certificate in any fields.
- Love to meet people, like to smile.
- Good command in communication skills.
- Positive working attitude, willing to accept challenges.
- Sociable and confident to interact with people of different status.
- Self-starter, performance driven, aggressive and result-oriented.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Creative & analytical minds.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Experience in out-of-home sales is added advantage.
- candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Certificate
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Required skill(s) : Microsoft Office
- Will be located at different Department (department rotation)
- Routine work for gather information and daily administrative tasks.
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Will be exposed to various job task.
Any applications can be delivered via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org